Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogging Yet?

Hey students, I want you to read this blog and comment to it. This will be worth 2 extra bonus points.

Students, don't forget that when you respond to my blog that it can be seen by anyone on the Internet!

Hopefully, students will soon be signed up and have access to my class page and blogs. The use of the classroom page will be a great benefit to teachers and students alike. I hope you get started soon! See you on the blog!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Students are required to comply with county acceptable use policy.
Students will discuss legal and ethical behaviors related to acceptable use of information and communication technology (e.g., privacy, security, copyright, file-sharing, plagiarism) and predict the possible effects of unethical use of technology (e.g., consumer fraud, intrusion, spamming, virus setting, hacking) on the individual and society, as well as identify methods for addressing these risks.

What is the Acceptable Use Policy?
Please click on this link to read West Virginia Board of Education Policy 2460 which governs the acceptable use of the Internet in the classroom. http://wvde.state.wv.us/policies/p2460.html

"The use of the Internet as part of an educational program is a privilege, not a right, and inappropriate or unauthorized use or safety violations could result in revocation or suspension of that privilege."

NO MORE CREDIT GIVEN AFTER OCTOBER 23, 2008

35 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Worf;
I have read your Blog, and understand the Terms.
Nicole Johnson

Amethyst Leigh said...

i read it...n i understand the terms

amy :)

Kaitlyn Nicole said...

Mr Worf;
I read and understand the terms.
Katie.

metalman666 said...

i UNDERSTAND THAT I MAY KILLED IN THE COURTYARD IF I DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED :)

Devin R. said...

Mr.Worf
I read your blog and i understand

♥TraciNichole♥ said...

I read and understand the terms

Anonymous said...

i read and understand the terms
Brittney Butler

Anonymous said...

I Understand the Terms.
Jacob Sirbaugh

Anonymous said...

i understand all of the terms

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danielle Smith said...

I have read your blog and understand the terms.
-Danielle

jerry stalnaker said...

I understand the data listed prevoulsy on the page.

smallstar said...

i read the terms and r o.k. with them
CASEY SMALL

jimmy said...

just tryin it out

Ian said...

I understands the terms.

Ian Morris

yumus said...

hey just testing the system

Henry said...

hi

Anonymous said...

I read it, understood the terms, and look forward to doing some blogging with ya.
Brandon Bain.

Anonymous said...

hi it finally worked =D

aafrederick said...

i understand and reed it too.

Chuckie said...

Chuckie created a blog.

Taylor said...

I read it and understood the terms.
Taylor

mjolliff said...

what's up MR. Worf??

caleb said...

hey i got my blog done.

ring_ching_11 said...

ive read it and understand it.
(Jerama Stuart)

Pamela said...

i read it and i guess i understand it !!! =)

Jodie Lee said...

I understand i guess.
Jodie

JeNnY said...

I read it, and i understand it

redneck3 said...

I understand the TOS.

Joe said...

hey Mr. Worf
I understand the terms.
J¤5êpH HÅ®têr ☺

Megan said...

I have read and understand the terms.

Unknown said...

i read it and comprehend it.

Anonymous said...

i read it mr.worf
and agree
sam

Lindsey said...

I have read your blog and understand the terms.

Lindsey<3

Anonymous said...

I understand that Mr. Worf.